what Sort of Mboard

milkybarkid 20:19 15 Jul 05

Have an HP PC running a 1,3ghz Celeron. I think the motherboard has had it! Can someone tell me what sort it is. It measures about 9" x9". Thought I might find something on e-bay

Mikè 20:24 15 Jul 05

Run this click here should tel you, providing it will boot that is.

milkybarkid 20:29 15 Jul 05

...but no cannot boot. Just hoping from physical description someone might help.

woodchip 20:38 15 Jul 05

May be nearly as cheap st get this. click here

Check the list for speck

milkybarkid 21:28 15 Jul 05

It's an HP Pavilion 710. Still not sure how I tell what sort of Mboard I want!

MIke 22:04 15 Jul 05

I assume you've checked memory is seated correctly and no drive cables have come lose, as possible reasons why you can't boot?

I once had an Olivetti PC which had a proprietary Motherboard. Ie it was of such a size and design only an Olivetti board could be put in the case I don't know if it's the same with HP. But in my case when the MOBO died it was cheaper to get an ATX case and ATX motherboard and rebuild with my existing good bits and get a new copy of windows rather than paying for the very expensive Olivetti board. So Woodchip's suggestion might be the best idea.

MIke 22:10 15 Jul 05

If you go the HP website and search for pavilion 710 you'll find this information where the motherboard specs are listed click here&#

spuds 22:16 15 Jul 05

You might find some help,in one of these click here click here

milkybarkid 22:55 15 Jul 05

Think I have got all the info I need now. as always you have been a great help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…