//some 3rd party need geo

What Scanner to purchase?

I am running a Dell 2400 desktop with a Epson Photo 810u printer and want to know which is the best scanner to purchase (an all-rounder)?
Any response would be appreciated.

Regards

Owise14u

clayton 21:47 28 Dec 03

try here

click here

Pesala 21:50 28 Dec 03

click here for the Canon scanner that comes out on top. No power supply needed, compact size, and decent quality at a modest price.

byfordr 21:56 28 Dec 03

Depends on budget really. And what you want to do with it.

For a £131 (£136 with del) you can get a Epson 2400 which does everything including negatives.

I've got a Canon 9900F myself which is very good.

For prices

click here click here click here click here

Wilham 21:56 28 Dec 03

I'd go for the Visioneer 9320,- if you can get it. Released USA in August at 150usdollars, but on offer there down to 130 + local tax. I got fed up with waiting, bought the Canon LiDE80,-it's OK but I wished I'd hung on. click here

Djohn 22:02 28 Dec 03

I have the Canon LiDE 50 same as 80 but without the negative scanner. Best scanner I've ever had. Ultr fast and quiet. j.

Wilham 11:50 29 Dec 03

Djohn's right, LiDE's 50/80 are good machines, but my patience runs out when I'm limited to one film frame at a time, also the filmstrip can too easily move out of position between operations, and lastly, my model 80 is not custom-made to handle transparences.
So it depends on what you want it to do.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…