What pc can i buy for approx £900

Blues Brothers 14:43 12 Nov 04

Hi one and all.

I'm looking to buy a new pc and have around £1000 to spend for a tower/TFT screen/keyboard/mouse and speakers. Not too worried about software packages but do want it supplied with winxp.

My main uses will be for gaming,downloads etc.
I have seen this one from Tiny --click here

and wondered if there is anything better about for the same money.

This m/c has all the features and equipment i feel i will need

Thanks in advance for all your help and info.

Diodorus Siculus 14:53 12 Nov 04

I doubt that you will get anything better for the money - spec and component wise at least.

You would need to know more about the tft for gaming - esp, response times.

pj123 15:02 12 Nov 04

You could try this site and talk to the owner.

click here

Noelg23 15:10 12 Nov 04

I have emailed you mate...hope thats ok..I will say right now I wouldnt recommend Tiny, alot of people in the forum have been having serious problems with their systems...but hope you dont mind my emailing you about my suggestion.

Diodorus Siculus 15:26 12 Nov 04

Noelg23 - what are your prices like in comparison?

Noelg23 15:42 12 Nov 04

oh dear I jsut realised I emailed Diodorus with the the info that was meant for Blues Brothers, but its the same outcome in the end Diodorus so dont be put off entirely by what I have just said...hope thats ok mate..

rawprawn 15:47 12 Nov 04

You can have mine ! it works onest injun. Seriously I agree with Noelg23 regarding Tiny.

TomJerry 15:54 12 Nov 04

for example click here £799, you can upgrade to a better graphics, £829 again need to upgrade to a better graphics card click here

click here

rawprawn 15:58 12 Nov 04

Have a look at Dell.

PSF 16:14 12 Nov 04

click here This one is just on your limit. With the Mesh pc you do get a copy of Windows on cd, with Tiny it is extra.

rawprawn 16:44 12 Nov 04

That looks good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…