What is " muz aod app player "

big red 27 Jun 08

was looking in exceptions tab in windows firewall and found " muz aod app player "
can anyone tell me what it is or what program dose it belong to before I try and delete it
have already blocked it any help ?

Technotiger 27 Jun 08

Looks very much like a nasty nasty! click here

ronalddonald 27 Jun 08

zonealarm and downlaod this firewall. Ive used since i joined pc advisor. It is very good and it is free.

NewestRoyWidd1 27 Jun 08

In addition to ronalddonald's good advice,once you have zonealarm installed,don't forget to disable the windows firewall.
Doing so will help to avoid conflicts in your system.I assume you also have an anti-virus program?If so,get any updates first,then run it.

CatManDu 31 Jan 09

Today, I found the same reference in the same place.

I conclude "MUZ OAD APP player" is not 'nasty nasty' but, rather, harmless and associated with my recently purchased Samsung MP3 player (software included installed).

You, like I, will probably find muzapp.exe in windows\system 32 folder.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message