what motherboard

FRANNY 02:21 28 Nov 04

I am building my own computer,both from new parts, and some components from my present p4 1.7gig computer.Can someone advise me on buying the motherboard,about the only component i cannot afford to upgrade will probably be the 1.7 prossesor,what board do i get that is an improvement on my present one,that will take my 1.7 p4 prossesor,also should i in the future get enough money to buy a faster p4,would this go on the same motherboard.The board is about 4 years old is it worth changing it atall,thank you.

AndySD 02:52 28 Nov 04

The chances of updating the motherboard and keeping the procassor are slim. What RAM type do you have?

My best advice is to get a bundle offer of the motherboard and processor and rem from click here or click here there are others though.

ton 03:16 28 Nov 04

My suggestion would be to wait till you can afford motherboard,cpu and maybe memory, all matching.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…