what is a i cam 320 ?

pondering 05:20 23 Feb 04

I installeda free trialof ABByy Finereader 6.0 professional..every time i try to scan and read a document it says i need to set recognition paremeters and then i press next and it says to please connect to i cam 320..but i have no idea what that is or how to connect to it ..if i scan a document and sent it to a file and then try to get itwith ABByy it still won't recognize it ..i'm wanting to scan a document and then add Text to it..any help out there?

the "i cam 320" is a web camera, other than that I cant help much.

plsndrs3 08:14 23 Feb 04

Icam is a [budget] end webcam - more details here : click here [got one myself!]

Can't understand why ABByy wants this connected though - can you not skip this ....

HTH

Paul

Diodorus Siculus 08:47 23 Feb 04

Is there anything under tools, options, select scanner (or something similar)?

pondering 02:26 26 Feb 04

Thanks for al your input, but still no resolve! i can't skip it,bu i did scan the form and send it to"my documents" then i wentand got it and batched it on Abbyy finereader.. but then it would not reconize it! so now i'm at a loss as what to to...i just want to be able to fill out this form on my computer ..how hard can that be..lol .. thanks fo any info you can give me!

Diodorus Siculus 07:23 26 Feb 04

Can you open Abbyy and tell it to import the documenet?

Otherwise, what is your twain software for the scanner? Can you manually start it?

anchor 09:56 26 Feb 04

Try contacting Abbyy:

19 Church Street, Bishops Stortford, CM23 2LY, England

Phone: 0049 89 511 159 16

Fax: 0049 89 511 159 59

E-mail: uksupport@abbyyeu.com

Also look here for FAQ`s:

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced