What I like about PCA

woodchip 22:45 10 Oct 06

It is a Genuine Help Forum. It's Free what more could you want. It does have it's hiccups, but don't we all. This is a great site to Help and Get Help from. Keep it up PCA. Thank’s for the small part I have been able to play.

ed-0 22:55 10 Oct 06

" Thank’s for the small part I have been able to play. "

you are to modest, you play a large part.

yes, a great site.

moorie 22:56 10 Oct 06

fantastic helproom,i cant count the number of times ive sought help and got solutions.
Also in terms of developing knoweledge it is also first rate!
keep up the good work

gudgulf 22:59 10 Oct 06

"Also in terms of developing knoweledge it is also first rate!"

That's our "wages" on the forum.....for every thread where we can make a useful contribution there are countless others where we learn something.

Keeps me coming back anyhow!

woodchip 23:00 10 Oct 06

And me

Forum Editor 23:09 10 Oct 06

As far as I'm concerned you have played anything but a small part in our forum over the years, and the old place wouldn't seem the same without you.

woodchip 23:22 10 Oct 06

FE thank you very much. Although I have not always said what I should. Sorry for the past.

Forum Editor 23:25 10 Oct 06

who isn't in some way sorry for something in the past. It's a human condition, and the past is in the past, let's leave it there.

Spark6 23:27 10 Oct 06

Good man. I look forward to your advice and help.
Together with the thousands of others that is.

bythor 23:48 10 Oct 06

the PCA forum...yes it might sound cheezy....but it's great that we can all share and as the man says "it's free" - unusual in an industry where everyone seems to be scraping the pennies from us.
Well done to PCA, and good on you woodchip and all the others that help out here.

Koochy 00:11 11 Oct 06

I am still pretty fresh to this forum but in the short time i have been here i have increased my knowledge 10 fold, no matter what the question is there is always someone who can help Special thanks to Vog, Woodchip and ade.h as these 3 members have been the ones i seem to have pestered the most and thanks to the FE for running a tight ship, on the one occasion i had to contact him/her to report a bout of foul language the post was removed within minutes strict but fair in my opinion.
Thanks also to everyone else here for making people feel welcome

Koochy

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…