What and how do I set-up a wireless network

Giggle n' Bits 18:51 15 Nov 06

using NTL ?
Ok computer has a No. 200 Cable modem currently conected to pc by erthernet cable. The cable modem has a white cable which looks like the main equivalent of a phone line which I suppose is actually the Cable itself.

My intention is to set-up a Wirless network with my friend but confused as its Cable. Do I first need a Cable wireless Router, which this connects into the back of the Ntl Cable supplied Modem model 200 ? then connect the router to the PC first and the Modem from NTL into the back of the router.

just some guidance as to which way round the Router & the Ntl modem would connect please.

Also I see on Ntl site that they supply the equipment is Netgear any good with Ntl. I myself use a netgear but not on a Ntl cable just ADSL and I think its fine but if anyone has more info with Ntl and Netgear set-up I would be greatfull also please.

Strawballs 22:26 15 Nov 06

click here

The set up you described is right and netgear will be fine I have a Linksys on NTL which was recomended by a forum run mostly by NTL world employees clled Chetnet.

click here

Giggle n' Bits 23:09 15 Nov 06

will go through them sites.

Strawballs 00:25 16 Nov 06

No problem that's what we are here for

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…