What has been cracked, the site or my PC?

MalcSP 18:00 14 Apr 03

I've just tried to get onto a site click here and there is an anti-war screen instead of the site home page announcing that is has cracked it in the name of peace. Is it the site itself or is it on my PC? If the latter how? If the former what can be done? I have adaware, spybot, spywareblaster and Norton anti-virus.

Terrahawk 18:08 14 Apr 03

no its not you its the site

MalcSP 19:23 14 Apr 03

Thanks,
Unfortunately its a site that was just updated today. Hopefully it can be ressurected.

fitshase 19:25 14 Apr 03

Is it your site? i.e, did you create it and upload it or is it just a site that you regularly visit?

Regards

Fitshase

Gaz 25 19:31 14 Apr 03

Anti-war pics instead of PC ones and also cheeky devils put my PC prices up, anyway, now I upgraded my webservers security, so read only to remote computers, local computers Read-Write, Admins FULL CONTROL.

Now it will be difficult with also a attack detection swtitched on, although it can cause problems with the viewing of my site, and it is slower, but best be safe than sorry.

MalcSP 19:31 14 Apr 03

I ticked the resolved just before you posted. Sorry. It is a site that I commissioned from a designer and it needed to be updated. This he did whilst I was with him this morning. i verified that the alterations were OK and left him to upload the amendments. I decided to check it by visiting it this evening and you will have seen what confronted me. This site cost money. It annoys me that these people think it's OK to steal others money in this way for that is what it amounts to!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…