What happened to the site for three hours?

Smiler 17:50 25 May 03

Does any one know what happened to the PC Advisor site this afternoon. I tried and tried to connect but failed.

spikeychris 17:57 25 May 03

We all went on a coach trip to Blackpool, some of the invites got lost, yours must of been one of them.

powerless 17:57 25 May 03

Second [maybe third] time this week that this has happened.

Smiler 18:03 25 May 03

Well I think it's unfair that I wasn't invited, but I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. Hope the weather was better than down south.

leo49 18:07 25 May 03

We got you a stick of rock,Smiler.

DieSse 18:08 25 May 03

"Does any one know what happened to the PC Advisor site this afternoon"

Someone probably does - but they ain't owned up yet!!!

Djohn 18:20 25 May 03

Erm! wasn't me, honest! :o(

Djohn 18:30 25 May 03

No sooner do I make a post, and it goes down again! :o(

Mad Boy 18:31 25 May 03

i thought it was just my AOL 8.0 browser playing up, i tried I.E and the same happened. I thought thats the end of the 56k modem days for me, anyway it tooke me 1hour 6 minutes ttrying to refresh the pages constantly getting a time out page.

Hopefully it will fix soon

spikeychris 18:33 25 May 03

leo49 was responsible for picking up the FE at the tower, he looked, but all he could see was somebody lying on the floor with a kiss me quick hat shouting "we do not allow threads on Kazaa" between being sick.....so he left him..

Djohn 18:38 25 May 03

allways gets the blame, thought it might stop when I moved over to norwich. ;o)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…