what happen for the warranties for my carrera pc

bibo1465 21:44 06 Feb 05

hi everyone

Please i need your help. I bought a carrera pc last November, i am so happy with this pc.for my shock i found out the Digital Networks had gone into administration.

I bought extended warranty for 5 years for software support 24/7/365, and 3 years warranty for hardware support 24/7/365.

I called technical support, they said to me they can't support the hardware warranty anymore.

I received a letter from Network Digital telling me about the administration,and the hardware support had been changed from 3 years warranty 24/7/365 to either:
-i year return to base warranty for carrera desktop including parts and labour £40.00.

-2 years return to base warranty for carrera desktop including parts and labour £60.00.

-2 years ON SITE warranty for your carrera Desktop,parts and labour £100.00.(including 24 hour support for hardware support).

I am going to buy the 2 years on site warranty £100.00, do you think?

I hope to hear from you soon.
bibo

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 21:48 06 Feb 05

Post in com sumer watch forum.

However I would think your extended warranty is lost.

Do not pay out any more money for warranties you are unlikely to get anything back.

In general extended warranties are not worth the paper they are printed on

Buchan 35 23:26 06 Feb 05

ask your local Trading Standards people about the money you spent on warranties. Nothing to lose mate!

Meshuga 13:18 07 Feb 05

If you paid by credit card contact your credit card company. You may get a refund. Good luck,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…