What Graphics card do i have?

Madboy 16:46 05 May 04

My computer was custom built about 4 years ago, and im not sure what Graphics it has. Im assuming its Onboard, but not too certain. And im not going to take the case off.

I tried going to Start > Run > dxdiag to run DirextX Diagnosis, and all i could find was 4Mb Grpahics! If that is the case, is it really bad, and is it onboard? Also is there another way to check?

I dont play games, but im interested in buying an old Half Life game which im pretty sure could run on my PC, i think the Minimum requirements are 266 Pentium Processor, 128.o Mb Ram and im not sure on the grpahics. The first two i pass, i have a 533Mhz Intel Celeron, 128,0Mb Ram - but im not sure if the graphics would be ok.

Basically all im asking is, how do i find out what graphics i have, and what size? Without taking the PC apart

CHeers

GaT7 16:51 05 May 04

You could d'load, install & run either of these 2 programs - Belarc Advisor click here or Everest - click here.

ened 16:53 05 May 04

& look under Display Adapters

ste_bla 17:12 05 May 04

i can run halflife off my laptop which has 1mb and its suprisingly decent.. for halflife that is..

Curio 18:12 05 May 04

Right click Desktop, Click properties, click settings, advanced, Adapter.
Should give you all the info you need

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…