What a good forum we have .

JACC 14:53 23 Jun 04

I've just somehow lost Diskeeper Lite , so put out a search for it and only got a trial from Executive Software . That ran out so i tried to look elsewhere but the same site kept coming up. So i had a panic attack and thought i'd try the forum .Then a flash of inspiration , why not try my own postings ,sure enough there it was , went to the site and downloaded it .PC Advisor Forum did the trick for me and hopfully, used to it's full potential, it will help us all .Thank you PCA .

palinka 17:37 23 Jun 04

Entirely agree. I use it often and someone always solves my problem - or, more commonly, the problems of my friends who get me to ask for solutions instead of doing it themselves.
What's more, I usually get a solution very quickly.
Long live PCA Helproom!

Dorsai 18:13 23 Jun 04

Ditto...It's nice to have a place to go where you know that there will be someone who has the answer to a question that is bugging you.

dagwoood 18:47 23 Jun 04

Totally agree with all of the above.

As I hadn't used a PC in over seven years until I got my own machine the end of last year(I'd never been on a machine with a windows o/s), this site is great, not just to get answers to your own problems, but I've found it invaluble as a learning tool.

I'll just log on and read through the various threads that catch my eye and I'm ALWAYS learning something new.

I don't know what I'd have done over the last few months without advice from fellow members. It's got me up to speed with regards to technology, the pros and cons of various pieces of s/w and I think, more importantly, made me aware of the security issues you need to be aware of when connected to the internet(e.g antivirus s/w, firewalls and malware).

If it hadn't been for the help/input from members on this site, I think I would've picked up some nasties on my system(and not known about it) or done something realy stupid out of ignorance and trashed my system.

dagwoood.

sgtdibble 18:51 23 Jun 04

Well put dagwood >>>

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…