what gaming desktop for around £1200?

rick-mate 18:55 06 Nov 07

i have around £1200 for a desktop for gaming,i have heard mesh and cube are good anyone got any ideas? thanks rick

Totally-braindead 19:26 06 Nov 07

I suggest you do a search on the Forum for threads on Mesh and Cube. You might get a shock if you think they are good.

Forum Editor 19:35 06 Nov 07

for good build quality, and whatever you might hear to the contrary they haven't survived in this business for all these years by selling bad machines. Many other computer companies have gone to the wall during the life of this forum, but Mesh has not. There have certainly been some customer service problems in the past, but to be honest we haven't seen very many for a while now, and that's a reassuring sign.

I can't say much about Cube because I have little or no personal experience of the company.

rick-mate 21:14 06 Nov 07

thanks i have a friend who has a mesh and have found i to be a good comp,i just wanted to know others thoughts before buying,also if you are going to comment give a comp to go on not just slaging off other makes thanks

Rob_101 21:38 06 Nov 07

I hear lots of good comments about Cougar Extreme and have decided to get my new Gaming PC from them. They have a very goood reputation on this forum. Perhaps you could give them a try.

rick-mate 17:54 07 Nov 07

thanks i will give them a look

rick-mate 20:29 15 Dec 07

just like to say i got my base unit from cougar extreme,it arrived on time and is truly amazing....no problems at all,it did cost around the £1400 mark but is pure quality... many thanks lads ...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…