What a Forum

swapper 13:10 06 May 04

Whenever I have spare time I like to browse this Forum, and I must say that it is the best Forum that I have come across.

Thanks PC Advisor for the space provided, and thanks to everyone that has made a contribution.

expertec 13:10 06 May 04

:-)

ray27 13:42 06 May 04

I can only echo the above .
Being retired with no experts to turn to when problems pop up I have found this forum a godsend and wish to express my thanks to all who contribute
many thanks Ray

johnnyrocker 13:49 06 May 04

share and share alike i say.

johnny.

spikeychris 13:50 06 May 04

Has its moments I suppose...

rickimalone 13:51 06 May 04

Yes my experience of this forum has been first rate, the knowledge i have got from this forum has led me to build me first PC so nothing but thanks to all that have given such thoughtful imput to all my posts.....

Old Shep 13:53 06 May 04

Sure does spikeychris thought you'd given up (earlier posting)johnnyrocker. Good banter and a good learning curve.

Quiller. 14:03 06 May 04

;-)

We do what we can.

At least it makes up for those mentally deranged idiots who get a kick out of writing virus's.

scooby43 14:06 06 May 04

I must admit I havent been here as often as I use to do been busy with college work. :) I always come back to check on new threads and gossip.

scooby

Smiler 14:20 06 May 04

Personally I can't go a day without my PCAdvisor site fix. Love the company enjoy helping others and very thankful for all the help I receive. Keep up the good work. For a non pc change join have a look her and join up. :-)

Smiler 14:21 06 May 04

OOPS!!!

should read look here click here (and include this link)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…