what format do i copy dvd's iin

shazoll 19:29 08 Mar 03

can anyone help please ihave just invested in a dvd writer (pioneer a05) and have the following programs DCRYPTER, DVD2ONE and NERO./ I am trying to back up a film. I go into the decrypter and transfer the file to a folder, then take the files into dvd2one and transfer the files into a seperate folder,I then go to nero and have so far burned 3 discs without any success. I am opening the folder and drag and drop the files and then go to burn. I have tried ISO files and UDF and they will not play. It seems to be writing OK as when i open the disk up all the files are there, but they will not play in the dvd player.

Thanks
JOHNO

Gran_T_Boy 19:43 08 Mar 03

prefer to use "DvdXCopy", it saves all the decrypting blah blah blah, u just select the dvd, click copy now, and it rips, and burns all in one, it doesnt require nero or any extra software click here

siouxah1 19:51 08 Mar 03

Not familiar with writing DVD but you could check the following until someone comes up with the definitive answer.

You need to write the DVD with the correct format. Does this choice appear in NERO wizards?

If you are trying to play back through a stand alone DVD onto the TV make sure that your player is compatible with the DVD format written by your DVD writer.

Check here for suggested compatiblity.click here

Regards Brian j

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…