What expression is this face?

  VNAM75 22:18 09 Sep 09


Can anyone tell me what this one is? I don't tend to draw emotions when writing, so I can't work this one out. It's either a sad face or tears??

  VNAM75 22:21 09 Sep 09

It hasn't pasted correctly. The left ? looks like an r, the right ? is a sideways r, ie. flipped leftwards.

  VNAM75 22:25 09 Sep 09

Oh no, and also, the inside left ? is a j and right inside ? is a j turned rightwards (without the dots)

  Stuartli 22:41 09 Sep 09

Perhaps the same expression of embarrassment as you are probably suffering at the moment...:-))

  VNAM75 22:47 09 Sep 09

Stuartli, you are right. I'll just ask the person who wrote to me!

  Barnacarry 23:05 09 Sep 09

I think it's a theorem on symmetric functions and the relation between the roots of a quartic equation and its resolvent cubic. There again, I could be wrong.

  VNAM75 23:14 09 Sep 09

Barnacarry. Definitely not.

  Picklefactory 11:03 10 Sep 09

I think it's time for a new keyboard

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5