What DVD Burning Software?

Legslip 21:33 09 Aug 10

Can anyone recommend some DVD burning software that I can burn some photos to, accompanied by music to make a presentation? Free would be nice but am prepared to buy. Nothing complicated as I have to learn quick

Belatucadrus 21:56 09 Aug 10

click here
Supposed to be very good but do note it adds a folder with shortcuts to additional software from the same developer into your Start menu.

DieSse 22:11 09 Aug 10

Windows Movie Maker will do that - I've done it in fact.

Legslip 22:13 09 Aug 10

Diesse. Is there a restriction on the number of images that van be compiled?

Bagsey 22:18 09 Aug 10

This is free provided you only use for upto 50 photos. If you want more than that then it costs $30.00US .
click here
I use it for all of my slide shows and find it very good.There is a very helpfull support forum at
click here

Legslip 22:21 09 Aug 10

Thanks Bagsey. I will be doing over 100 photos so will have a look at the buy version.

northumbria61 22:23 09 Aug 10

Why pay for third party software when you can use "built in" Windows Movie Maker.

DieSse 22:27 09 Aug 10

Not that I know of - though I didn't use more than a dozen or so pics.

It's free and very easy to use - transitions, music/audio, simple to modify.

Legslip 22:39 09 Aug 10

OK Diesse, thanks. I'll try that one first.

David4637 10:40 10 Aug 10

If you want to burn to DVD and for it to play on a standalone DVD player, WMM will NOT do it, I don't think it will create a DVD without the files being converted to the correct format after WMM has completed its work.
David

Tonsie 11:45 10 Aug 10

Legslip
I can recommend Roxio Creator 2010 click here A great software.If you shop around it can cost around £25 -£28 but worth every penny.
Regards Tonsie.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…