What does this Orange error mean?

Andrew P 10:16 17 Feb 04

Everytime I go to click here to register my new phone on the orange network, I get the following error message:

Error (0x1 0x0 0x0 0x80020007):
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIND step: could not bind to {C8F96469-CBBE-196E-8379-080020B0DAF8}

What does this mean? It's been saying it for more than 24 hours now, and I would like to start using my phone but can't! I emailed Orange yesterday but haven't got a reply yet. Just wondering if it's only my computer that's giving the error message, or if it is happening to everyone at the moment. Sometimes you can go a few steps into the registration process before either the error above or 'We are currently experiencing technical problems, please try again later' appears.

Thanks,
Andrew P :o)

Pesala 10:26 17 Feb 04

I first got an Orange phone last March. I tried several times to register via their website then and in the following month. The website was experiencing "temporary" problems then, 11 months ago. I wonder why they don't just close the site and stop pretending to offer this customer service?

georgemac 11:07 17 Feb 04

with the orange website, it has been very poor - I would just register your mobile by telephoning the free phone 0800 number - it is easier.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…