what does this (ftp) error message mean?

mco 18:54 19 Jan 06

Trying to resolve an uploading problem in NOF9 - tried to access my files via a 3rd party FTP program and got the message (several times over the last couple of days)that login has failed because of
'530: sorry the maximum number of clients allowed (10)are already connected'
What does it mean? I have googled it but I can't understand any of the references!

mco 23:09 19 Jan 06

I don't know what 'too many threads selected for simultaneous upload' means. I only wanted to get a connection to try and see if I could get a connection - not upload anything. I can't get a connection at all via NOF9; in fact, it freezes sometimes when I try. I'm with Webmania and even tried their 'liveperson' help tonight. They said there was a problem with their server - although it's odd that the other night, I could upload successfully from NOF7 but not (or ever since)NOF 9.

mco 00:18 20 Jan 06

I'll tick this as resolved because I've already got one thread running on my NOF upload problems - although that too is ticked, but not resolved!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…