what digital camera will take good quality shots i

pine stripper 14:08 07 Jul 03

What is the best digital camera for taking pictures indoors, I want to take photos of large objects like wardrobes, to sell on the internet and cannot find, any thing that will take a bright clear shot,all the photos are too dark, I always end up having to take a photo out side or enhancing the picture on my pc.

hssutton 14:58 07 Jul 03

Most digital camera's will do what you want. the area you will have to look into is lighting. have you considered buying a builders Halogen lamp, the type that stands on a tripod, you can buy these for around £25 click here

pj123 17:07 07 Jul 03

Any camera with 1.3 megapixels should be good. I have a 2.00 megapixel camera and I get good pictures. the main thing is don't get too close and switch off the automatic flash. if it is still too dark use a programme like paint shop pro (or others) and adjust it.

Lead 17:31 07 Jul 03

Best digital camera?

click here&

Lead 17:33 07 Jul 03

(Does that link work?)

Deano68 18:14 07 Jul 03

lead, yes it does! nice camera, think i'll buy two! lol

nyx2k 18:29 07 Jul 03

ive just got a cheap jenoptic jdc2.1 for 80 [pounds from asda and im really suprised how clear the images are especially inside and the best thing is at asda you get at least 2 yrs guarentee and they always honour thier word

ColinD 18:58 07 Jul 03

Try Canon A70. 3.2Meg pixels, but look at extra lighting or slave flash

Stuartli 19:50 07 Jul 03

If you are only photographing items of the size of wardrobes and similar furniture items, then a straightforward 2MP digital camera, perhaps with a 3x zoom, and a good in-built flash will be perfectly sufficient.

You will have to ensure that you don't face the item being photographed head-on, otherwise the shiny surface will be reflected in the image.

Best thing is to go to somewhere like Jessops and try out the various models - it will be easy to work out which camera is most suitable, especially with regard to flash output.

Stuartli 19:52 07 Jul 03

Lead's suggestion was that daft - there are some of the more expensive digital cameras from top brand names that will use their own film SLR lenses and equipment - in that case all you would need is the digital camera body version.

Stuartli 19:53 07 Jul 03

... that should read "wasn't that daft"...:-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…