What is DEVLDR32 on Xp?

Dearersteak 16:07 06 Aug 03

OK. Not a serious problem! But i it getting me slightly interested. I work on a number of machines on a regular basis that all run XP in one form or another.

I first noticed it on the first Xp machine i got to use. Brand new Dell with Xp home. Sometimes when shutting the PC down, i would walk away from it, only to find that a few minutes later i would return, and there would be a end task window on my screen with DEVLDR32. i then click end... and the computer would shut down normally

At the moment i am on a gateway machine that is 2 years old, but surprisingly up to date for its age. Originally it was running ME. Which as u can guess was just a disaster from the start! So we decided to put XP pro on it! Running Great! have'nt had a single problem! until last night, as i was off to bed, i shut down the computer, only to receive the DEVLDR32 window again!

I'm just interested as to weather anyone else gets this too, And if so, Is there a easy way to fix it?

Thanks for reading!

VoG II 16:09 06 Aug 03

click here and scroll down to DEVLDR32

Dearersteak 16:15 06 Aug 03

Right, ok, that would make sences, because both machines have SBlive installed, and infact, i only got round to installing SBlive on the Gateway Pc lastnight, Just before the problem started!

Great! Nice on VoG! Thanks!
Green tick on its way!

bremner 16:26 06 Aug 03

I solved this problem on my machine by removing the "Audio HQ" application from SB Live. Without this it all ran without problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…