What is CTF Loader?

wetterfugal? 22:22 28 Jul 03

I am unable to start the majority of programs without getting i.e. "X has encountered a problem and needs to shut down" (Where X is the name of the program)

This is followed by "CTF Loader has encountered a problem and need to shut down"

I am then invited to send the information Micro Soft. The information includes the following, AppName ctfmon.exe and ModName msctf.dll, can anyone help?

jazzypop 22:30 28 Jul 03

click here for info on how to diable ctf loader, or click here for plenty more info.

VoG II 22:32 28 Jul 03

Yep, something to do with click here I think.

Use Ad-aware click here to remove.

graham√ 22:36 28 Jul 03

In case anyone doesn't know, 'diable' is a technical term for 'disable'.

wetterfugal? 22:55 28 Jul 03

I have been following the links, I think I will need to print this info and deigest.

I have already ran SpyBot and I am running AdAware now. My Norton Anti Virus will not run.

AdAware has found five Data Miners and removed them.

jazzypop 23:15 28 Jul 03

I prefer technical terms - they help to promote clarity and understanding :)

wetterfugal? 00:02 29 Jul 03

I think that I have enough info to sort it thanks to you all. I'll get back if I get stuck.

Regards, Vic A.

-pops- 06:05 29 Jul 03

Diable in other languages has associations with the devil. How appropriate for Windows!<;-))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…