What can format my re-writable discs?

otubby1 23:43 18 May 03

I've had enough planking about with InCD!

I need a utility that can format my CD/RW discs without getting the dreaded blue S.O.D. and would like some of you guys to give me a few suggestions please.

If it is compatable with Nero, so much the better, but that is not a priority.

crx1600 23:59 18 May 03

have you updated to the latest version of inCD (3.5.24.0).

what is the CD-RW drive make/model.

otubby1 00:05 19 May 03

The rewriter is a Cyberdrv CW88D and I downloaded the latest driver only a few days ago.

The error message on the blue screen was at:

0E : 0028 : C15F578B

And when I had unplugged and stopped all running:

0E : 0028 : C15F88DB

I got so fed up with it that I have uninstalled it and am looking for something else.

otubby1 00:08 19 May 03

Sorry, I forgot, I'm running ME.

smegs 00:08 19 May 03

Hello Otubby1. Open Nero, Close the options windows so U don't have anything on the lefthand side of Nero screen, click on RECORDER at top of screen, U get a drop down tab, choose ERASE REWRITEABLE. Goodluck.

otubby1 00:10 19 May 03

Tried that, but the problem I have got, is that I can't format the discs to make them re-writable, which is why I am looking for an alternative to InCD.

woodchip 00:10 19 May 03

East CD Creator but check there site to see if your drive is supported the software is Direct CD or an old version that I use click here

otubby1 00:16 19 May 03

Just had a look and either they don't suport ME or they forgot to put it in. And when I tried to check to see if they covered my burner, I got a page error and all I could do was download drivers or buy something :(

woodchip 00:18 19 May 03

If it supports your burner it will work in WinME

otubby1 00:23 19 May 03

I've tried you their link from your link a few times and all I get is the same - 'page could not be found'.

This is the link they give to see if my drive is suported.

click here

_Treb_ 08:47 19 May 03

Try this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…