What to buy? Help please

stusmith77 17:45 07 Nov 05

Hi, I am in the market to get a new desktop pc. I will be using it mainly for gaming/ online gaming and media purposes. I have approx £1000.00. Until recently I knew nothing about pc's then started to read up and I know I am completely baffled.Athlon64 dual Core or the Intel P4 HT. I have looked on various sites MESH, Cube and dell but cannot decide , I would be grateful for some ideas to build a shortlist. Thanks for any help.
Lost and confused

ARTY DAN 18:37 07 Nov 05

I bought an evesham axis in May 2003, I have had no problems at all they have won all kinds of awards all of which are listed on the website. They are renowned for their reliability.Their warranties are very good too, there is information on these on the website but you will have to ring up for the prices there are different options. There is information on the AMD ahtlon 64 there is a link on the axis series page. Here is the link for the page about intel processors click here
the link to the nvidia website click here they make graphics cards
the link to the ati website they make graphics cards also click here
these are the leading graphics card manufacturers
I don't know the latest technology but its all there on the websites, hope this helps.

arty dan

stusmith77 22:54 08 Nov 05

thanks arty dan will have a look

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…