What is the best way to open .PDF files?

Triprajul 17:57 16 Jun 10

Greetings:

During Internet searches, I sometimes come across .pdf files. However, I can’t open them because I don’t have the proper software on my computer. However, when I attempt to download Adobe Reader, the program I think I need to open this type of file, I always encounter problems. I use Mozilla Firefox and when I attempt to download Adobe Reader, it behaves as if it is an add-on for Mozilla Firefox. Finally, it has been suggested to me that I “ditch” Adobe and install instead a program called Foxit. Supposedly, it's lighter and faster than Adobe Reader but, even if that is true, is it better or at least as good as Adobe Reader? Any advice given is greatly appreciated.

sunnystaines 18:08 16 Jun 10

try "foxit"

T I M B O 18:18 16 Jun 10

Foxit>> click here

eedcam 18:54 16 Jun 10

Or get PDF exchange viewer its free but make sure you chooses the free version
click here

T I M B O 18:58 16 Jun 10

Or of course there is the main driver from Adobe, you will find the download button on the bottom right of this web page>> click here

Adobe Reader 9

conrail 19:56 16 Jun 10

I use Nuance PDF Reader,
click here

ton 20:13 16 Jun 10

Foxit (Free)

Triprajul 07:02 17 Jun 10

Greetings

Thank you for all your postings. I appreciate all the advice and I have decided to go with the Foxit free .PDF reader. I have used it already and it seems to be a great program. However, if it doesn’t work out, I will definitely try some of the other suggestions made on this Forum. Again, thank you very much. This Forum is great!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…