what is the best phone you can get now

Dean-521792 15:59 27 Jul 06

ppl am a new user in dis site an ma first thing am gonna talk anut is abut wat is da best mobile fone u can get dis days please help me an give me an advice if u can.

thank u all
dean

Diodorus Siculus 16:05 27 Jul 06

Depends on what you want it for...

taking pictures

listening to music

sending texts

posing

maybe even making calls?

Pamy 17:32 27 Jul 06

din, ifin the bst fon is he deart

pj123 17:48 27 Jul 06

Can someone actually translate this for me? I can't understand a word of it.

There is a 4500 character limit so I don't see the need for "telegraphise" or "texting" type language.

Jimmy14 18:07 27 Jul 06

"People I am a new user in this website and the first thing I'm going to talk about is about what is the best mobile phone you can get these days, please help me and give me any advice you can. Thank-you all, Dean."

James

Jimmy14 18:11 27 Jul 06

Not long after getting a Sony Ericsson Walkman W810i. Excellent camera quality with both pictures and videos. Three small speakers built in for good sound quality and Walkman software built in for listening to music with the ear-phones provided. USB Cable is also provided with file sharing and photo-editing software for your captured images on the phone. There is also new nokias with excellent capabilities, even a 3.2 Megapixel Camera which you should search on the net and have a look but definitely recommend Sony Ericcson walkman phone range.

James

SG Atlantis® 18:12 27 Jul 06

People I am a new user in this site and the first thing I am going to talk anut* is about, what is the best phone you can get these days? Please help and give advice if you can.

Thank you all

/end of my translation.

The Sony Ericcson Walkman phones are the most popular at the moment, the Nokia equivalents are extremely expensive in comparison.

pj123 18:13 27 Jul 06

Jimmy14, thank you.

So as Diodorus Siculus says what do you want it for.

My mobile phone cost me £9.99 a long time ago. All it does is make and receive telephone calls. It isn't a camera, moviecam, it doesn't log on to the internet etc...

All I want it to do is make and receive telephone calls, and it does that admirably.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…