What are VxD's, please?

Miss Happy 00:05 28 May 04

I keep receiving exception or fatal exceptions and blue screens, pc sometimes will not shut down after pressing any key. I have posted under 'Exception has occurred' but no body has answered, sorry!
All the exceptions mention Vxd --- whatever that means. I am still searching MS Knowledge Base and have tried a 98 update but nothing covered this problem.

Smegs 00:17 28 May 04

click here Hope this helps. click here Not sure if this will fix your problem or just find it.

Miss Happy 00:36 28 May 04

Thanks Smegs, the search you did is better than mine, I didn't put the 'files' bit in.
I have been to the 'pcbugdoc' site following my previous seaches on google, I don't like the 'free download' bit, but if it finds anything, you have to pay to correct it - I think?
I will go and have some 'fun' looking at the sites on google, oh what a frill!

Smegs 00:45 28 May 04

Your welcome. I thought the same as you. Download the software, it finds your problems, but you'll have to but the sofware to fix the problem. Never mind. Have fun. Good luck.

spuds 01:11 28 May 04

This may help also click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…