What are these Trojan Horses

Mad Mick 15:11 12 Dec 04

Norton System Works 2005 Firewall keeps popping up notices stating it has a blocked:- 1. Trojan Horse Bla 2. Trojan Horse NetBus. Can anyone tell me what these Trojan Horses do?

VoG II 15:21 12 Dec 04
  bretsky 15:25 12 Dec 04

For NetBus click here

Run any one of these
click here

bretsky ;0)

Dan the Confused 15:26 12 Dec 04

Trojan Horse Bla click here

Trojan Horse NetBus click here

If your firewall is blocking them you needn't worry (may as well turn off the warnings). To be extra safe you could install Ewido (XP & 2K) click here or a² click here and scan your system.

Mad Mick 15:34 12 Dec 04

Thank you Vog. Do you ever sleep? My computer is virus free at the moment,thanks to Norton Internet Security 2005. I get these attacks every time I log on and it is getting a little tedious. I am loath to tell Norton to ignore reporting these attacks in case the Firewall really needs me to take some action

Mad Mick 15:39 12 Dec 04

Thanks all. Visitors have arrived so I may well have to leave this until tomorrow. I will update you all then and close the thread at that time

Mad Mick 16:34 12 Dec 04

Got away from the visitors for a short period. Computer has not been breached as the various checks proved. How do I find out who is sending these trojans. Norton reports an URL and they seem to be coming from 2 different addresses. Is there a programme to identify the sender? One is a 217. address and another 81. and a new one with a 151. address.

VoG II 16:41 12 Dec 04

click here

However there is little to be gained from doing this unless you are suffering from terminal boredom.

My advice would be to turn the alerts off and surf in peace.

Mad Mick 16:49 12 Dec 04

Thanks Vog. I will take your advice and see what happens.

Graham ® 17:08 12 Dec 04

Many moons ago, Peleus and Thetis got married.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…