What are accounts in my ipod?

sheila.weston 04 Jul 11
Answered

I have just bought an ipod and am trying to work through the manual. It keeps talking about accounts. Can someone clarify, please - these are FREE accounts, aren't they? ie I don't want to find that I am signed up to anything which is going to cost money. The 'accounts' will allow me to download FREE stuff, like audiobooks from the local library or, perhaps, free music. Yes? Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I want to be sure!

Crosstrainer2 04 Jul 11
Answer

I posted a reply to your original thread, but:

An iTunes account is required to purchase music and apps from Apple. They do require your debit card details and address, but you ONLY pay for what you Dow oaf, the account is password protected and the password must be entered on each purchase.

If you buy nothing, you pay nothing!

Crosstrainer2 04 Jul 11

Download:))

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message