What Application software ???

sicknote 18:28 14 Jun 04

Hi All
I have been given a file which has photos on it.The program runs automatically (similiar to xp's picture slide show)I can't see the pic's in the Application file and do not know what the Application software is.Is there anyway of finding out and opening the Application to view all the pic's as stills.
Hope that makes sense. !!!

VoG II 18:29 14 Jun 04

What is the file extension?

sicknote 18:45 14 Jun 04

Properties = Type of file= just says Application !! no more info apart from 134mb

VoG II 18:48 14 Jun 04

Whilst it is playing CTRL+ALT+DEL and see what's running.

sicknote 18:53 14 Jun 04

It is not showing any application running yet the picture show is running !!!

Pesala 19:31 14 Jun 04

I presume that each picture displays for a preset delay, over which you have no control. To capture the images you could use the printscreen key. The pause/break key will stop the program running until you press it again. Control Alter Delete should show that an Irfan View Presentation is running, or whatever other program is running.

Irfan View can be configured to capture the screen on pressing a user defined hot key. This should be sufficient to capture each picture, though be aware of copyright restrictions that may apply to the images.

You could then use Irfan View to make a new slideshow, but have a manual control with the mouse or keyboard.

click here to download Irfan View (Free for personal use).

sicknote 21:12 14 Jun 04

Thanks for the irfan software it's brilliant :-),I have now got all the pics using the screenshot

Thanks to all for your replies

Sicknote :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…