What adsl router for max adsl?

Blake7 12:24 15 May 06

I'm about to buy a router for max broadband to replace my BT Voyager 105. What do the people on this forum suggest? Think it might have to be from PCWorld or Maplin as I need it fast and can't wait for online delivery.
Thanks for any suggestions.

rsinbad 12:34 15 May 06
  Dipso 13:33 15 May 06

Is this a non-wireless modem router?

PC World are doing the Netgear DG834 non-wireless for £55.96 Web price and it's available Collect at Store so you would save the delivery charge. click here It's item number 759516 if the link expires.

I have the wireless version.

Dipso 13:41 15 May 06

Consider wireless whether you need it at the moment or not as it's not much more expensive. Here's my router for £59.98 click here 904351 again it's a Web Price.

This Belkin is is proving popular at £64.49 as you can tweak it to get the best from your line click here 454365 reviewed click here

Blake7 14:07 15 May 06

Thanks, I was looking at the Netgear. Unfortunately no stores near me do the collect at store price.

Dipso 14:12 15 May 06

What do you mean...they aren't in stock at those stores?

Dipso 14:24 15 May 06

I seems you could get a Netgear from Amazon with 1st class delivery for the same price, I don't know how fast you want it though.

€dstowe 14:37 15 May 06

I've just installed a Netgear DG834G for my brother.

It is a very good product. Remember, though, that you must install manually if you have had an Internet connection previously set up on that computer otherwise you will find the auto-install system fails to find a modem. Despite that, installation is very easy and we were up and going in about ten minutes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…