Bonzy 08:28 19 Jan 05

Hello Friends, you'd all agree with me that this site is an invaluable site for anything that could go wrong with a pc. However, I'm not aware of a similar forum for networking. Could you kindly lead me to it or them? Suitable networking advisor links, please. I'd be most grateful. Thanx in advance.

CurlyWhirly 08:34 19 Jan 05

I think that PCA plan to create a Network Forum in place of the SP2 Forum which has now been removed!

Forum Editor 08:46 19 Jan 05

we will be having a networking forum. We're in the process of planning this (and other) goodies for the coming year. Hold on for a little while longer - I hope you'll feel it was worth the wait.

CurlyWhirly 08:49 19 Jan 05

We're in the process of planning this (and other) goodies for the coming year.

I can't wait to see what these goodies are! LOL

Bonzy 15:24 19 Jan 05

Thanx friends, I can hardly wait!

Chezdez 15:30 19 Jan 05

a networking forum would be useful, we get loads of people in here asking networking questions, and it really clogs the forums up, meaning that a lot of rarer problems are getting pushed down and never answered.

ACOLYTE 15:34 19 Jan 05

Please,include pictures lol.I know it may not be feasible but more people,myself included can look at a pic and see what is supposed to happen,than when you get a book full of help that tells you very little.

Technotiger 15:41 19 Jan 05

Great - maybe pics could be via a 'click-here'?

powerless 15:52 19 Jan 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 Plus review: better cameras and waterproofing make this the best iPhone yet

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Apple to launch new Macs and MacBook Pros at an event on October 27

iPhone vs Android | iOS vs Android: 5 reasons why Apple's iPhones beat Google Android smartphones ()…