what is this

ballyboy 09:26 03 Jul 09

hi i have brought some dvds to help with my work but when i installed them a box came up asking for a authorization string i emailed them as pr request but have had no reply.i guess i have been had but is there anything i can do to access the information cheers

Technotiger 10:04 03 Jul 09

We/I am asking the same question - what dvd's, what work, what was the actual wording in the box, emailed who, what PC etc etc .... you have given no actual information at all for us to work on!

ballyboy 16:44 03 Jul 09

sorry forgot to include the important bits.well the discs are for jcb machines (service discs)basically when i put my disc in the drive of my pc which runs on windows xp i get a box up in the middle of the screen with the information that this sofware requires a authorization string it gives me a product id code which is 1037112004 with a input string of mxnwqtspv below this is another box which requires a authorization string code hope this helps cheers

Kevscar1 16:48 03 Jul 09

What is a JCB Machine. Is your PC a JCB machine if not then thats why it won,t work.

Technotiger 17:09 03 Jul 09

If you mean Servicing of JCB Plant, then I guess you will have to try your email contact again - unless anyone here has a better idea.

Technotiger 17:13 03 Jul 09

Is this what you have in mind, i.e. Service Manuals?

click here-

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 19:24 03 Jul 09

If you did not by the DVDs from a JCB / Cat service distribution point then yes you have been had!

When you buy the DVDs from the correct source you get an authorisation code with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…