WHAT IS THIS 180 AX IN c.\windows.000 ???

Sheps 23:41 23 Jan 05

I keep getting a message that 180ax wants access do i allow this application or do i block it. I've just installed internet security 2005 and all these new messages keep coming through, and i'm not sure what should be allowed in or not.
thanks
Paula

bvw in bristol 23:57 23 Jan 05

Could be a virus.

Try an online scan:

click here

ACOLYTE 23:59 23 Jan 05

180ax.exe is registered as the TROJ.ISTZONE.H downloader. This process usually comes bundled with a virus and it’s main role is to do nothing other than download other viruses to your computer. It is a registered security risk and should be removed immediately.

180ax:
Internet Optimizer is an error page hijacker. This is commonly installed by other malware packages like Moneytree. This system is known to download and install additional packages which you don't want. If you have this then you likely have a number of other things you'll need to remove.

This is one site says about it the rest agree its not anice thing to have on the pc,if you have only just installed internet security and Av software there could be alot more things on the pc.So a full system AV scan would most likly be a good thing.

Sheps 14:47 24 Jan 05

When i start up i also get a message WJVIEW ERROR Could not execute main:the system cannot find the file specifield... I have also found in my add/remove programs a program called 180search assistant What is this please???? i've tried to remove it but it is saying 180Search assistant is having trouble connecting to the server, Could this be a virus? Please help From Paula

ACOLYTE 17:01 24 Jan 05

I would do a full virus scan with your AV software if you have any and if you havent you should get some click here
download this and run it may help find any viruses if you have any although it doesnt find every one click here for free online scan.Then if you dont have them get these

click here

click here

click here

install update and run them,one at a time if you have any problems about what it finds or are not sure post back.

HTH

VoG II 17:04 24 Jan 05

As above but click here as well.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…