What is this?

flyer 18:40 12 Nov 03

This file has recently appeared in the start file,but I cant findout what it is!
anduobryb.exe
any ideas

Diodorus Siculus 18:51 12 Nov 03

Not sure what it is. Do a search on your HDD for it and see what folder it is in. Also get a spyware checker such as AdAware / Spybot Search and Destroy and run it.

recap 18:54 12 Nov 03

Nothing in Google.

Run your virus scan, if you have a spyware program run that as well. You could also run a free TrojanScan if you click here

For spyware click here

A_World_Maker 19:16 12 Nov 03

I have checked both click here Symantec's website and Grisoft click here and carried out various searches, with out any results suggesting its a virus. That doesnt mean it isnt!!!!

Jester2K II 20:04 12 Nov 03

By the looks of it its a random filename - therefore no Google search will bring it up. Got up to date Anti Virus? If not get AVG 6 Free click here

Also scan with Stinger to check for most common viruses click here

Rtus 20:30 12 Nov 03

What ever it is disable it in the Msconfig unitl you find what its related to .Its not listed in Pacs portal listing..

flyer 10:17 13 Nov 03

Thanks,I run Norton and Blackice and havent been able to find any refs on the web,so time for the delete button!!

Diodorus Siculus 10:36 13 Nov 03

flyer - did you find out where on the hdd it is located? If it has its own program group, you might get some info there.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…