were is my mouse

acceptmyname 22:34 03 Jan 08

I have recently purchased a Razer lachesis mouse and i am really impressed the only thing i seem to be having trouble with is when i load up the configiration page for it is say no mouse detected i have installed everything for it and registered it but if i try to apply any changes to the config of the mouse it says not mouse detected (it is plugged into a usb).

Also sometimes when i start up my pc my mouse will not work as if it is not plugged n (i know this because not only will it not move the mouse itdelf does not light up like normal)

I have tried uninstall and reinstall but it is still the same. i also cannot find it my device manager.

I am running windows XP sp2 if that is any help.

acceptmyname 22:44 03 Jan 08

bump

Technotiger 22:48 03 Jan 08

Have you saved your settings with the Profile Button on the mouse?

acceptmyname 22:55 03 Jan 08

sorry tecnotiger for wasting your time but for some reason it has now started working i will keep the thread open for a day or 2 if that is ok to keep u updated

Technotiger 22:56 03 Jan 08

OK - no apology necessary, I hope it keeps working for you.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…