Well done PCA

jeez 23:10 09 May 03

It's nice to see that someone has actually thought up a sensible poll, what a relief!

woodchip 23:30 09 May 03

Not as good as the last PCA mags though with free cd's that one with free tip & tricks

hodder 00:08 10 May 03

Hi there,
jeez & woodchip, have I missed something?
is there a poll that is sensible, and why is it relieved? Do we really need to fre these cd's?
LOL!!!!!
Sorry, people i've been away for a little while, please fill me in with some info or alink! thanks!!

Regards, Bob.

woodchip 00:14 10 May 03

The last PCA mag is a good one worth getting if you only buy occasionally, it's also got free Tips & Tricks mag plus two CD full of good software

hodder 00:20 10 May 03

Hi there,
I buy once a month, haven't read this months yet, when i get a chance!!!
Just that i thought i had missed something.
Thanks, Bob.

Gandalph 00:22 10 May 03

Just got the June issue of PCA. It has the two Disc's attached but where is the Tips and Tricks Mag with it that you mention.

woodchip 00:23 10 May 03

Last month not june

Gandalph 00:26 10 May 03

I got May's as well but still no Tips and Tricks Mag with it. I reckon someone must have nicked it out of the plastic bag.

Gandalph 00:28 10 May 03

And same with April's.

Djohn 00:29 10 May 03

June issue, no. 94 should be in a sealed cover with the free Tips/Tricks Mag. included. J.

woodchip 00:32 10 May 03

Cannot remember which month now, as Djohn as thrown a hammer at me

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…