//some 3rd party need geo

Well done Iiyama

Demora 16:23 24 Mar 05

Last week (Thursday) My Iiyama ProLite 380S 15 inch Monitor decided to pack up. Only having had this for 8 months I thought I'd email there support.

About an hour later I had an email saying they would arrange for someone to pick this up and exchange it. This they did on Monday but the monitor had 1 dead pixel and this was in the middle of the screen. I emailed them again and today I have monitor number three and NO dead pixels

(the power supply was causing trouble on the first one)

Well done for such a great response.

Jak_1 16:35 24 Mar 05

I have one too and it's an excelent monitor. Nice that IIyama chenged the one with a dead pixel too as they are allowed up to 7 as far as I am aware.

Stuartli 17:10 24 Mar 05

iiyama's after care and customer care service is second to none from my personal experience.

NinkyRudes 17:16 24 Mar 05

I agree. I've run a couple of Iiyama displays in tha last few years, and when the 19in packed up, a new one was delivered three days after my call!

Jak_1 17:28 24 Mar 05

It's refreshing when a company produces excelent goods and matches it with good backup services. Well done Iiyama.

Demora 17:33 24 Mar 05

Although I should have posted this in'Consumerwatch' I thought maybe everyone should know that there is really good help out there after all

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…