Welcome to the PC Advisor business forum.

Forum Editor 15:26 PM 30 Jan 08

We're pretty excited about this new forum area, and if you run, or help to run a business we hope that as time goes on you'll come to look on this forum area as a useful resource - somewhere to come for help and advice that's slanted towards business computing problems and issues.

Data protection, Copyright and Digital Rights Management, e-commerce operations, law and the internet, they're all subjects that crop up on a day to day basis in business in addition to the usual crop software and hardware problems, so let's hear from you - the floor is yours.

anskyber 17:29 PM 30 Jan 08

OK, noted.

€dstowe 18:42 PM 30 Jan 08

I'll make it one of my regular visiting areas.

IClaudio 19:19 PM 30 Jan 08

...is there a letter missing there, or a whole word ;)?

Ray5776 20:45 PM 30 Jan 08

I take this to be an open forum for any business question at the moment and then with some input the site should then develop and move on.
I think it is a good idea myself,

Forum Editor 22:06 PM 30 Jan 08

I think most people could work it out in about a second.

crosstrainer 16:11 PM 31 Jan 08

Duly noted, will keep tabs on the new baby :)

Forum Editor 17:42 PM 31 Jan 08

Thank you. Unfortunately you've missed your chance to claim my 'almost a Freudian slip' prize - IClaudio spotted it first.

silverous 21:24 PM 07 Feb 08

Only just spotted this, a little late, great idea. I've long wished for a forum to exchange thoughts with others who are involved in the business of IT in business.

sudannn 13:22 PM 21 Feb 08

kaspersky internet security 7.0.0 125 code

crosstrainer 15:23 PM 21 Feb 08

Not sure what you mean, but you are in the wrong forum, try posting to the helproom with more details of your problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016