Smiler 10:10 16 Jun 04

Gone over 17 hours we missed you but glad you're back

FE what happened??

VoG II 10:15 16 Jun 04

Ah, sanity restored...

mammak 10:30 16 Jun 04

"These miss you night's are the longest"

spuds 10:42 16 Jun 04

I posted similar question this morning.Thought problem was at my end. In the response box for this posting it shows one reply, but two showing in post write-up. On my post actually had six replies with none showing in response box,so perhaps not fully operative yet, and cremlins still active!.

Dumble452 10:45 16 Jun 04

Amazed at my dependency!

Publisher, PCA 11:05 16 Jun 04

The disappearance of the website last night was triggered by a large power cut in East London that crashed all the servers at our web hosting company.

They are very sorry it took a little longer than expected to resume normal service, but everything is back to normal now.

Thank you all for your patience and your continued support,

David Fernando

961 11:08 16 Jun 04

The internet is having one of its glitches with denial of service attacks running around. PCA is not the only place that has been hard to get to in the last 24 hrs and the trouble seems ongoing in certain areas

The world, it seems, is full of jokers that have nothing better to do than waste other folk's time

Smiler 11:09 16 Jun 04

Apologies accepted glad you're back. It was lonely without you. Keep up the good work. :-)

byfordr 11:09 16 Jun 04

Would recommend these marvellous forums, which stayed all the time ;-) click here

961 11:10 16 Jun 04

Thought the power transmission companies had things under control after the last one.

Obviously not

Smiler 12:02 16 Jun 04

Bit bare bones compared to this site though.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…