Welcome back

@jc 06:25 19 Mar 04

Nice to see the forum back,Hope it all went well

I second the reply above,I hope all went well. It must be a massive job,I look at the forum near enough every day,keep up the good work.

I second the reply above,I hope all went well. It must be a massive job,I look at the forum near enough every day,keep up the good work.

Bandy 08:59 19 Mar 04

Congratulations

All appearsto be working well now, and I can get my fix for the day

But does it have to be soooo slllooooowwwwwww

It's taken me nearly 5 minutes to log on and each page is taking 30-60 seconds to display.

Hopefully this is only temporary.

anchor 09:00 19 Mar 04

I did not see the previous message from FE that the forum was moving to a different server; (a friend told me later).

When I went to the site yesterday and saw the message "The forums are currently closed", I thought that PCA might be finishing them. I am very pleased that this is not the case. Where would be be without them?.

mole44 09:00 19 Mar 04

its nice to be home

This is frustrating beyond belief.

I'll try again next week.

Inverjazz 09:09 19 Mar 04

Yes indeed! Never thought the forum would be missed so much. Keep up the good work.

Dumble452 09:36 19 Mar 04

What a relief! Just as the bits for my new computer are about to be delivered, its good to see the forum back. Can only echo what has been said previously, thanks and keep up the good work.

Hypnos 09:46 19 Mar 04

you would think that this being one of the biggest computer forums going, where most problems get sorted, you would think that those who run this site would have asked us when it all started to go not according to plan,we could have had it running yesterday... :-))))))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…