Welcome

Forum Editor 22:44 11 Feb 05

to our new forum area. My apologies for the lack of a text link in the list of forum areas at the top of the page - we'll put that right very soon.

In the meantime we look forward to seeing all your network problems and questions.

bananaslik 11:41 12 Feb 05

With the ever increasing computers in people's homes it is now a case of 'more than one pc per home'with three children at home i have had to network three pcs together.I did not have a clue on how to do this so i started searching the net & asking questions on what to do.The help i got was ok but did not really know where to get specific help from,i'm sure many people are in the boat.This network forum is a great idea & many people should benefit by it.
Excellent idea Ed..

Danoh 12:07 12 Feb 05

Would existing threads on Networking be migrated over from other forums to this?

BIG Ben strikes 10 again! 19:50 12 Feb 05

Thats a very good question danoh.

but perhaps they might start fresh?

Its wierd i know but this area seems secret at the moment.

I never knew PCA had its 'easter eggs',lol.

Forum Editor 11:00 13 Feb 05

but because we don't have the text link up on the page tops yet a lot of people aren't going to visit.

We've done it so that we can be sure everything is working properly before we get too much traffic here. Bear with us for a day or two, and we'll start in earnest.

Graham ® 13:54 13 Feb 05

What have I done now?

Ernest.

easyrider 20:00 13 Feb 05

Just being yourself.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced