Weigh this one up....Incredimail

Giantsquid 00:06 21 Feb 04

I'm snookered with this, please see this first, click here

I followed a link from one of the independent contributers who freely give content to Incredimail and had no problems downloading content, yet trying to get content from Incredimail is nigh on impossible. But my big problem is still the fact that Incredimail are not bothered about anyone unless you subscribe to the Premium version, and as mentioned before I was prepared to do this, but if they are not prepared to help with the free version, what is the confidence level to go on and buy the premium ??

curlylad 00:20 21 Feb 04

I have been using Incredimail (free version) for quite some time now on my other machine and have never had a problem with it.I also use the links that they provide to get extra emoticons, letter backgrounds, sounds etc etc.What exactly is the problem you are having ?

Giantsquid 00:39 21 Feb 04

I cannot download content...I get the message posted above, when asking Incredimail to help I get automated response (we are busy with premium members) please subscribe to the premium Incredimail, no content will download only a error response, after 3 emails to them I get a little fed up because I don't matter to them,
thanks for replying.

curlylad 01:07 21 Feb 04

Get your point , it looks as if money talks in this case.But as a last resort you could try deleting Incredimail completely , reinstalling it , and registering it under a new email account name , password etc that you can create before reinstalling it , just an idea .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…