Wedding softwear

Migwell 00:23 15 Apr 04

My Daughter is going to be married next year and I thought it would be helpfull to find a prog to help with the planning. Do any of my friends out there know of anything I can get to use for this complicated task?

I have asked PC World but drew a blank.

Thanx Migwell

AubreyS 00:26 15 Apr 04

Have a look here click here

Djohn 00:27 15 Apr 04

Staples do both the software and Stationary packs for wedding invitations. j.

johnnyrocker 00:27 15 Apr 04

have a go at click here but i cant see what is wrong with the good old excitement of everyone in the family getting involved, personally 'software' to arrange a wedding is far from the meaning of marriage and so impersonal/lazy

johnny.

Forum Editor 00:42 15 Apr 04

with "the good old excitement of everyone in the family getting involved" is that it often ends up being badly planned. This is the kind of job that computers are good at, and there are lots of programs available - although most of them are from America.

Take a look at this

click here and see what you think. Good luck with the wedding, and ignore the negative comment about the 'meaning of marriage' etc.

rubella 08:12 15 Apr 04

"The wedding planner consists of three MICROSOFT EXCEL worksheets"

click here

Stuartli 11:06 15 Apr 04

Planning a wedding websites such as:

click here

click here

click here

click here

Wedding planner software:

click here

Widows Son 11:46 15 Apr 04

software you're after you could try
click here

:)

Migwell 00:57 16 Apr 04

Thank you all I am sure that this lot will get me on the road to where we need to go.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…