wedding invitations

spud2 22:27 26 Feb 03

I am trying to create wedding invitations but cannot find suitable wedding clipart images. Is there a software package free or commercial that would have the neccessary clipart or is there any websites with free clipart.

DieSse 22:31 26 Feb 03

Do a Google search for ... free wedding clipart ... and wait for the deluge ;-))

Djohn 22:36 26 Feb 03

I did My niece's wedding stationary, six separate items, for 200 people, all from MS publisher.

Their web site has plenty of clipart, also you can do some sketches yourself, scan them in and alter to your own requirements. J.

Djohn 22:57 26 Feb 03

spud2, if it helps, I did all mine on a good quality paper and 220gm card, colour was Ivory and a nice flowing script text in deep blue.

Now lots of friends and other members of family want me to do same! :o(

spud2 21:59 27 Feb 03

Thanks for the advice guys tried google and trying to sort out the deluge, have publisher 98 installed and will try the microsoft website also using word 97 to create other invitations.
Spud 2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…