website whats lacking

infostarved 21:05 13 Aug 04

I have put my site on the net but feel something is missing can you help.

Taran 21:47 13 Aug 04

You could include some suggestions on things to see and do in the area, I'd strongly suggest a visual tour of the internals of the building and perhaps more of the outside and its grounds/garden, or even an aerial photograph.

You are off to a good start without a doubt. I would like to see a bit more information and supporting photgraphs though.

Well done so far !

You are well on the way to a good site.

Forum Editor 23:04 13 Aug 04

you need to add far more information about the house. People buy with their eyes, so show all five bedrooms if you can, and the kitchen and bathroom(s).

On-Suite should be En-suite by the way.

You're off to a good start, now's the time to build on it. Pretend that you're a potential customer, and that you know nothing about the house, or even about Portugal. Work from there and you'll be surprised how much better the site will be.

infostarved 20:59 14 Aug 04

First I thank Taran and forum editor for thier points which are helpful and shows they read what was written, to flash intro&I missed it(you did)I have asked people in England & holland as well as people in Portugal,who have laptops,notepads computors 8&5 years old to view the site and they say the same as Taran and the forum editor it loads up fine just lacking more information,let me see your sites if they are so good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…