website utility needed

vienna1981 16:24 22 Sep 03

Hi, are there any free utilities that are similar to microsoft frontpage? I already have a few websites but there are things i'd like to change and only know a limited amount of html code and so would like a utility where i can move things around, place buttons etc and generally make building and maintaining my sites quicker and easier. Thanks in advance.

Falkyrn 17:22 22 Sep 03

Personal Computer world magazine are currently providing a full copy of netobjects fusion mx on their cover CD's... netobjects is a very easy to use editor similar in operation to many desktop publishing programs

I've just received November 2003 Computer Shopper and that has AceHTML 5 Freeware on the disc.

I don't know if that's exactly what you're after, but maybe check it out with a Google search.

Belatucadrus 17:33 22 Sep 03

click here Serif Pageplus is free.

click here Mozilla is another possibility

vienna1981 18:28 22 Sep 03

tried ace html 5 freeware but seemed to complex as it appeared that you had to know more about html codes etc, serif pageplus didnt see like the right utility as it saved files as serif pageplus publications and mozilla appears to be a browser, are there any simpler utilities? For example on my idex page I have an image as a background and an image as a link to the main page. This image is centered, but at the top of the page, I would like this image to be centre of the page not at the top or bottom (as my site is hosted on lycos tripod and they keep sticking adverts over the link so visitors cannot see it)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…