website UI

djbenny 14:49 06 Jan 08

i was wondering if there was anyways to improve my website UI as i think the site could do with improvements on the template site of things...

click here

Kemistri 16:11 06 Jan 08

I find it a bit cold to look at and it does not seem to have any relationship with its subject matter. How about getting some graphics in there? Pay a visit to stock.xchng (click here) and search for the vector graphics, like this one click here that I found recently and really liked. That's just one possible example. You definitely need something to make it more obviously about music and gigs.

Anyway, about the UI. After a brief look, one major flaw jumps out:
You need something in the appearance of each page that identifies it more clearly - there is no difference at all in the top half of each page. There isn't enough content on each page either, which makes me feel like the site has more pages than it needs and every one of them looks almost identical.

Additional issues:
The Links page could have sub-headings with each type of link listed below them. I don't want to have another click to make just to view a link.
I would re-style the dates section on each page to make it much more readable, and I would not place on every page.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac