Website templates

Hoseman 16:10 31 May 04

Im looking for some decent looking website templates for business use. I would prefer if there is a free source but it wouldnt be the end of the world if a small fee is involved.

Can anyone recommend any sources?

Thanks. :)

Taran 16:24 31 May 04

You and half of the rest of the world could all download a copy of the same template and so your site becomes a clone of many others.

You also have no real claim to how good your site could end up by looking since all you've done is used someone else's work and filled it in with your own text and many of the templates insist on you keeping a link to the original designer on your pages which robs the site of any professionalism. If you remove the link without paying for the template you can end up in serious hot water, although I'm not suggesting that you'd do this. Some people try it though.

You will also find that many of the templates are quite recognisable and a lot of people will see them for what they are straight away.

I am assuming that you want a template for a business site rather than the nature of your business being to sell templates online.

These were among the top links in a Google search for website templates.

click here

click here

click here

click here

I can't recommend any of them, never having used them, but good luck with it anyway.

Gaz 25 17:52 31 May 04

I use templates for ideas! Thats the best use for them.

Also, these templates tend to be flippin high on graphics making it less professional, although they look fancy, some browsers cause problems and 56k dial-ups are hell.

phil 20:18 31 May 04

Bravenet seem to have a nice selection click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…